Safe, Organic and non-toxic Food Grade DIATOMACEOUS EARTH Benefits :
• contains 80-90% of silica an many others trace minerals – great for humans, animals, live stock, poultry, pets, plants, and soil
• Acne prevention / Skin improver
• Helps detox heavy metals, ecoli, bacteria, viruses, etc.
• Anti-fungal properties
• Increases energy and concentration
• Digestive aid & Colon cleanser – Reduces diarrhea (scours) by killing parasites that cause it
1. Prevents occasional constipation and improves digestion
2. Triggers Weight loss
3. Supports overall colon health
4. Encourages whole body detox
A clean digestive tract opens the gate to many improvements to EVERY function of the body
• For animals it means a better overall health, decreased mortality, promotes shinier coats
• Eliminates pests in stored grains
• Reduces Manure Odour
• Drying Agent
• Reduces moisture and pests in barns, coops, kennel, litter boxes, compost piles, and other moist areas – good for reducing garden fungal growth
• Cost effective – DE health benefits mean less disease and so a reduction in vet bills
• Natural De-Wormer – eliminates many internal parasites without the need for expensive chemical products.
The silica is a potent beauty mineral for skin, strong nails, hair grows, bones…
DO NOT INHALE it!
Diatomaceous Earth is a dirt cheap way to control external and internal parasites in humans and pets, farm animals. It’s a non-toxic,safe substance made up from crushed fossils of freshwater organisms and marine life. … Diatomacous Earth is deadly to any insect yet completely harmless to animals.
Daily Recommended Food Grade DIATOMACEOUS EARTH feeding rates:
Humans – 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily
• Kittens – 1/2 teaspoon
• Cats – 1 teaspoon
• Puppies – 1/2 to 1 tsp
• Dogs under 15 Kg – 1 teaspoon
• Dogs over 15 Kg – 1 tablespoon
• Dogs over 45 Kg – 2 tablespoons
Other uses: Kills Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Red Mites, Cockroaches, Bedbugs, Centipedes, Earwigs, Ants and many other insects and bugs